CESA/CEDA/FCSI, Foodservice Industry BIM Information Day: 5 September
Date: 5th September 2018, 10.30am to 3.00pm.
Venue: First Choice Group, Blakeney Way, Kingswood Lakeside, Cannock WS11 8LD.
CESA, CEDA and the FCSI are working in collaboration to bring you the Foodservice Industry BIM Information Day, a free event open to anyone that works within the foodservice industry.
BIM (Building Information Modelling) embeds key product and asset data and a three-dimensional computer model that can be used for effective management of information throughout a project lifecycle – from earliest concept through to operation. BIM technology is seen as a ‘collaboration' between the foodservice equipment industry and the software industries and creates an environment in which there are opportunities and synergies for both.
The day will be an objective, fact based, knowledge exchange forum highlighting specific developments in BIM which affect the foodservice equipment industry.
Topics covered on the day will include:
- The latest developments in BIM parameters for foodservice equipment – report of the June meeting.
- Issues that manufacturers face in addressing the needs of the design and installation channel.
- What designers and consultants need to meet BIM protocols.
- Software developments.
- BIM resource libraries – CESABIM & EFCEMBIM – manufacturer engagement and designer use.
- Survey findings – issues affecting BIM implementation.
Attendance is free of charge.
To guarantee your attendance please register to attend.