Export Pricing Masterclass - London, 18th July
SMEs often rely on ad-hoc and reactive pricing strategies, which depend heavily on gut feel or recommendations from their agents or distributors, and they often overlook fundamental export costs and market expectations. The objective of this master class, part-funded by the ERDF programme, is to help improve your thinking and capability so that you understand how best to set and manage export prices for your products and services across international markets.
Topics to be covered:
- Cost factors involved in marketing and delivering products and services to overseas customers, including the hidden costs;
- The importance of understanding local market price levels and typical distribution margins;
- Being contract aware – including regulations and duties when setting prices, using appropriate delivery terms (Incoterms), negotiation variables and managing successful ongoing business;
- Identifying and using alternative pricing strategies to achieve your company objectives;
- Practical tips and hints on how to address pricing issues and increase the opportunity for export profitability.
Cost: £120 (exc. VAT)
Please visit: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/export-pricing-masterclass-london-180718-tickets-46885781635?aff=LDND4DJun for more information and to purchase your ticket.