CFSP Enhance Seminar: 25th June 2019
CFSP Enhance 2019:
This one-day course builds on the CFSP accreditation, to improve levels of commercial awareness, and to provide skills, practical techniques and personalised advice, to successfully sustain and grow a business within the catering equipment industry.
CFSP Enhance 2019 will be under the direction of two esteemed instructors, Steve Loughton of Cupola Consulting and Martyn Drake of Binley Drake Consulting.
As the Foodservice Equipment marketplace experiences increasing pace of consolidation, turbulence and change, this one-day course is designed to help senior and mid-level management understand the environment and how to develop and implement their own strategies for success.
The day is highly interactive, combining education, group work and 1:1 support in a clear and practical fashion.
The real-world, action-oriented nature of this course means that it should pay for itself many times over within the first year.
Attendees will learn:
- How the industry landscape is changing and what new opportunities are emerging for more profitable business growth
- How to more effectively harness the different drivers of sales and margin, including proposition, positioning and perception as well as pricing models, discounts and incentives
- How to navigate and take advantage of the growing range of opportunities and rapidly adjust to the challenges emerging through the accelerating shift to digital
- How to engage customers and suppliers in innovation and business development, creating higher value propositions and building stronger, deeper relationships
- How to redefine the customer journey, unpick customer decision drivers, and choose the most appropriate sales approaches and techniques for different segments and channels
- How to address common and pressing sales and negotiation challenges that you’re facing in your business right now
- How to combine all of these concepts into a bespoke, focused, personal plan that will accelerate sales growth and improve margins over the next 12 months
Contents of the course:
- A detailed questionnaire and case study exercise provided in advance
- The context for change: dynamics of disruption, emerging models and changing behaviours
- Positioning for growth: sales and margin opportunity frameworks, case study and exercises
- Digital future: marketing, customer journeys, platform models and “sticky” propositions
- Vision for growth: value proposition, distinctiveness, growth engines and four-fold sales
- Industry deconstructed: customers, channels, routes to market and targeting opportunities industry PESTEL, typical mfr SWOT
- Sales challenges: barriers and solutions for engaging customers and building business
- Negotiating success: the art and practice of securing higher value deals, including Q&A
- Translating the learning into your own business: developing a personal 12-month plan
- A follow-up progress and learning review two to three months after the course
Due to the nature of this CFSP Enhance course, space is limited to 12 people.
Date: Tuesday the 25th of June 2019
Venue: First Choice Group office, Cannock
The cost is £495.00 plus VAT each. Places are open only to those with CFSP accreditation.
Book your place by completing the online booking form at https://forms.gle/tC9w1iYtAcatepn79 Places are on a first come first served basis. A waiting list will be created when the course is filled.