Be a part of the Food Service Industry transformation
Join us as we launch the ‘Cut Carbon and Costs Calculator’ that will transform the industry
The Carbon Trust, CESA, CEDA, FCSI, BHA and DEFRA invite you to a half day workshop for food service industry professionals. Attend to discover how you can benefit from a new business tool to help manage the energy costs, carbon footprint and environmental impact of commercial kitchen environments.
By managing and reducing carbon emissions the Carbon Trust has identified that the industry could save up to £114m every year. The ‘Cut Carbon and Costs Calculator’ will provide clarity on the lifecycle value of catering equipment and help facilitate the move towards a low carbon catering sector.
The Cut Carbon and Costs Calculator can identify & quantify the impact of:
• Menu complexity
• Opening hours & number of meals served
• Kitchen designs and sizing your kitchen for demand
• ‘Right-sizing’ the capacity of equipment
• Behavioural, operational and equipment strategies
• Implementing different: -
*food delivery & storage strategies
*preparation cooking strategies
*‘hot finish’ service windows
Date and timings: Wednesday 19th June 2013, 09:30 – 14:00
Location: Central London, near Holborn station, TBC once registration is complete
Register to attend: http://foodindustrycalculator-affiliate1.eventbrite.com
What are the benefits of attending?
By attending this complimentary event you will:
• Learn about the calculator and how it can be used in practise to assist with performance benchmarking, equipment innovation, kitchen design, process optimisation, menu development and behavioural change
• Hear from Carbon Trust, CESA, CEDA, FCSI, BHA and DEFRA about the benefits and opportunities that the tool presents for the industry and how your individual business can benefit
• Join in interactive working groups for feedback on the calculator from other operators, designers, suppliers and manufacturers
Breakfast, refreshments, and a networking lunch will be provided
We do hope you can join us for this event and take up the opportunity in transforming your sector, please register through the link above to secure your place.