Hospitality Action - Northern Lights Dinner
2019 Northern Lights Dinner where a dream team of five of the finest chefs from the north will take over the kitchen at the Hilton Liverpool City Centre. By buying a ticket you’ll be supporting those most in need across the UK hospitality industry as you tuck into:
· Starter by Oli Martin, Hipping Hall, Lancashire, 3 AA Rosettes
· Fish course by Ellis Barrie, Marram Grass, Anglesey, 2017’s finalist of BBC's Great British Menu and 2 AA Rosettes
· Main course by Adam Reid, The French, Manchester, 2019’s main course winner of BBC's Great British Menu and 4 AA Rosettes. Adam will recreate his winning dish on the night.
· Cheese course by Simon Shaw, El Gato Negro, Manchester, awarded the Michelin 'Bib Gourmand' 2019 for the third consecutive year, the only 'Bib Gourmand' holder in Manchester
· Dessert by Tom Parker, White Swan at Fence, Lancashire, 1 Michelin Star and 2 AA Rosettes
Paul Askew, Chef Patron of the multi award winning Art School Restaurant, will keep the brigade on their toes with live interviews from behind the pass throughout the night and a trio of top sommeliers will be on hand to share their knowledge too!
Taking place on Monday 14th October the evening will end with an exclusive after party at the Pima Bar with drinks, cocktails and live music until the early hours.
Please click on the link here for further details.