Field Service Management Course
Quality customer service is key to differentiating your company’s business, adding value, protecting your margins and customer base. This practical and stimulating course is specifically designed to aid Field Service Managers identify areas where they can enhance customer service, develop their teams and build customer loyalty.
The programme covers three main areas:
- Establishing aims and objectives for the service function
- Leading the service team and maximising the potential of the people in the team
- Providing those in the service function with the skills and support needed to achieve continuous improvement and customer satisfaction
Delegates Will Learn:
- How the role of service is developing and the vital ways in which service contributes to business success
- To lead and motivate a team of field support staff
- To develop field teams to understand and build their reputation as ambassadors for their organisation
- To prioritise tasks and set challenging objectives for their team
- To measure performance and activities against standards of excellence for all service-related activities
- To manage business change successfully
- To develop the skills, knowledge and motivation of their team members through coaching, on-going appraisal and delegation
- To develop an Action Plan to apply the principles of the training in their everyday work
Please see attached document with further details on the course topics.
Led by Marcus Bohn Associates, the workshop builds upon the shared experience of those attending. Practical exercises, relevant discussions and group work form a key part of the day.
£950 (+VAT) per delegate for CESA members
£1250 (+VAT) per delegate non-members
You can book on behalf of yourself or others using our booking form. The workshop takes place here at CESA headquarters.